Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the web page to offer the user information that may be of interest to you based on the use you make of its content.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer’s hard drive, blocks them or warns you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
3. Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
Cookies based on their objective can be classified as follows:
- Analytics cookies: Every time a User visits a service or information on the website or a related tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and other similar ones that can be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) it generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used on future visits to the services of the website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing the web/service is a new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content on the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
4. How to block or eliminate the installed cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie might prevent or hinder the navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
5. Policy Changes